jumbled up and chaotic… here you go…
- I miss home a lot. I want to sit and talk with my mom. I want a big comforting hug from my dad. I want to laugh with my brothers. I want to sit in the corner of my comfy couch.
- My emotions tend to get the best of my when I’m trying to be honest about my feelings.
- I am in a healthy, God-centered relationship. I need to keep this in mind. I have no reason to be afraid.
- It’s not easy to love people. But I need to love them anyways.
- God continues to speak to me in such a clear voice. I’m so thankful for that.
- I can’t be everything for everyone.
- I’m tired.
- I have the urge to get in my car and drive far far away. No one try to find me.
To be honest, it’s quite silly. As if running away would be the best escape…