30th April, Tuesday — Reblog
this is what the Lord requires of us.
Look for a love to remember… not a love you recognize.
2nd October, Tuesday — Reblog
Love is intentional. Love is an action. Love is a commitment.
21st September, Friday — Reblog
i hate being taken for granted. i hate being walked all over. i hate giving everything i have and getting nothing in return. i hate allowing my thoughts dictate how i should feel.
it needs to stop.
i’m blessed. i’m loved. i’m worth it because i have a God who loves me.
14th September, Friday — Reblog
keep in mind.
- Jesus loves you. He also loves that one person you dislike. He also loves everyone equally.
- Don’t overcomplicate life.
- Pride is a horrific trait. Choose humility. (:
- You are not ever going to be better than someone else. You are a screwed up sinner saved by grace. Just like the rest of the world. Stop putting yourself above others.
- Simplicity is golden.
- Put an end to caring what other people think of you. You should only answer to the Lord.
- Smile more.
- List what you are thankful for. And remember: there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.
- Complaining is immature. You are incredibly blessed.
- Don’t put such high expectations on people. You’ll be disappointed.
- Make a decision and commit to it.
- God will use you wherever you are. Be here and be present.
- Assuming that you have something to offer this world is bull. You are a vessel. You need to start allowing the Lord to use you for His glory, not your own.
- The Lord knows your heart. He knows your desires. He knows your dreams. So surrender. DAILY.
- You will never ever come to a point where you’re a finished product. Accept the fact that you will forever be a work in progress.
- Fall in love with someone. It is worth it.
- The church is Jesus’ bride. He treasures her.
Love God. Love others. Love yourself.
29th August, Wednesday — Reblog
i enjoy being friends again.
you are great and i’m so blessed to still have you in my life.
3rd June, Sunday — Reblog
Always hold onto your joy and remember that you are so much more than your circumstances.
21st July, Thursday — Reblog