— Edith Sitwell
let’s make time again.
#6 pulled my heart strings.
here’s to sitting in starbucks and being done with all your homework…
- i wish i could buy a peppermint mocha every other day during the fall/winter months.
- i’m an introverted, sensing, feeling, judging individual. thanks Myers-Briggs. thanks.
- is there such a thing as being too in love with someone?
- i facetimed my fam today. i miss them. way too much. 14 more days. i got this.
- i’m itching to find a dress for Fall Social ‘13.
- today, i ran into Reggie C. from back home. i missed that guy.
- starbucks has all things Christmas displayed. uh. hashtag respectdaturkey.
- i haven’t spent time with Jesus in a long time. that needs to change.
- Lucy Rose is the music for my soul lately.
- i’m addicted to Candy Crush. no shame.
- going to a bookstore all by myself sounds grand. i should do that soon.
- thankful for friendships.
- honesty is the best policy, but sometimes it is hard.
- i work tonight from 9:30-12. eh. not really feeling it.
well. here’s to writing nothing very profound but you all get a small glimpse of my mind filled with too many thoughts.
It’s all we can do. And it’s a really beautiful, meaningful thing.
— Megan Forbes