— N.T. Wright
— Myke Cole
if you are a Christian you’ve probably heard the saying, “God is the potter and I am the clay”. we often say this based off of Isaiah 64:8, which talks about us being at the work of God’s hand. it …
here’s to giving over control.
”Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by… And it hurt man!” - Kid President 3 1/2 weeks have gone by since i last wrote on my blog. and i pictured these last few weeks …
monday musings came back. it’s been quite some time since i’ve written, so here ya go!
- to love because He first loved me
- every new day is an opportunity for me to be more like Jesus
- people hurt you and true forgiveness is difficult
- my value, worth, and significance are not in my relationships
- healthy relationships require honest communication and working hard
- trust takes time
- God loves me right where i’m at, messy, broken, and angry
- we only live one life here on earth, live it well
- how to abide in Jesus daily